Monday, September 01, 2003

This is for the gals...of all ages (you know who you are)...who are seeking a big DOSE of creativity...who are desiring a big, fat injection of it into their depleted lives. And I'm #1 in that line. Seeking inspiration...wherever I can find it.

After setting up this blog, I checked out a few others featured at blogger.com. One of those was Alex Beauchamp's alexthegirl.com...which led me to her other sites including girlatplay.com, another.girlatplay.com (featuring artists of all types providing creating inspiration) and anywhereeverywhere.com (a travel site).

On one of Alex's sites I read about kerismith.com and her brand-new book Living Out Loud -- can't wait to pick up a copy...right up my alley. So check 'em out, gals. These are a couple of vibrant, fun, inspirational young Canadian women. More power to 'em.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home