Saturday, June 12, 2004

A Fine Romance


Last night boyfriend said he planned to play golf early this morning and asked if I'd like to go with him. Occasionally I'll ride along for a round, but I hadn't done so in a long time. I'm really glad I went because we had a nice time. When he started making birdies, he said, "It's because you're with me." It wasn't of course, but it was sweet to think that he'd consider me his good luck charm. Two powerful thoughts struck me as we were riding around the course: 1) this really is a lovely island, and 2) I'm not only deeply in love with him...he's also my best friend. [Forgot to crop the photo. It says: "Beware you are now entering the Devil's Triangle"...which are the three holes that follow.] Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are deeply in love with your sweetie!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home