Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Niece #1


What can I say about Kayla? She'll be 14 this summer. (She shares a birthday with Bill Clinton). She just completed 8th grade with a 4.0. She's an honors student and already on the J.V. cheerleading squad at her high school. She's 5'9" (yikes!) and so big in spirit. She's a great sister, poised, bright, creative, funny. When she was a toddler, she had a hard time pronouncing my name, so on her own she dubbed me "Moo Moo." So for the past 12 years I've been known within my family as "Auntie Moo Moo" (which is what the kids still call me)...and I wouldn't have it any other way. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Moo-Moo will do!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Moo-Moo will do!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home