Saturday, October 23, 2004

The islands suck.

The power just came back on, after being out since 7:30. So I'm just now seeing the game for the first time. It's a good thing it's back on, because I had just launched into a sneezing attack from having to smell the fumes from the neighborhood generators running for hours. (We have our sliders constantly open.) There isn't a breath of wind tonight, and it's WARM! (I know, I know, stop yer whinin', you pampered Tropical Princess.)

I'm so tired of these random power outages. Last Sunday night, the power went out and came back on at exactly 9:00. I thought, "Oh, goodie, I can watch 'Desperate Housewives." I turned on the TV...only to discover the cable was out.
--------------------------------------------------
UPDATE - Sunday, 3:45 p.m.: The power just went off, but came right back on. But now the cable's out. Damn! And I was so enjoying BookTV. What is it with these damn outages this weekend? And why is it only happening once boyfriend's gone off to a gig and I have no one to talk to?! Why?! WHY?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home