Thursday, April 29, 2004

What, me lie?

Right about now Bushie and Cheney should be starting their meeting with the 9/11 commission. I love how the administration is painting this as a "discussion" rather than "testimony." Well I guess it wouldn't be testimony since they won't be under oath and there will be no recording or transcription of what's said.

What the HELL is going on on the mainland? Has there been some kind of mass hypnosis? I try not to bring politics into this blog for the most part, but let me reiterate Jon Stewart's question about George Tenet last week--but this time about Bush: "What the f**k does this guy have to do to get fired?!" Clinton got impeached for getting a blow job in the Oval Office. If what Bush and Cheney have done and are doing isn't impeachable, I don't know what is.

*****************************************
UDPATE - 1:15 p.m.: Bush is now holding a press conference in the Rose Garden. "....it was...(wheels turning...there's an adjective in there somewhere...hold on...here it is)...important..." "I enjoyed it...glad I took the time...it's an important commission." "The Vice President answered most...er, all...of their questions."

Watching him try to string a sentence together is often more than I can stand, but what really puts me over the edge is his constant smirk. What the f**k is so funny, pal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home