Monday, November 08, 2004

Little Thoughts

Among the items I unearthed in our clutter excavation the other day were three pages of little thoughts and slogans I'd written over a decade ago. I wrote them with the idea of using them to create a touchy-feely line of fortune cookies. I had a product name and a tagline. I had misplaced the list for a few years. I knew it was buried in here somewhere...I just didn't know where... :) There are about 75 of them. They're not heavy--just meant to be fun. Here's a sample I just flipped to and picked at random: "Life is a picnic and doubts are the ants."

But the more I look at the list, the more I think I'd like to do something else with them. Greeting cards? Bookmarks? Magnets? Mugs? I suppose the product possibilities are, well, endless. Now if I can just get my very creative boyfriend to do some illustrations...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa-- this is BRILLIANT--- do not dish this out except very carefully-- I think greeting cards would be genius-- you could hook up with a card maker on line so easily--- one source-- e-mail Andrea at www.superherodesigns.com--- she has helped so many people get their own biz on their feet--- also, check out www.another.girlatplay.com for inspiration about women who started their own creative biz---- GO YOU!!!!
~bluepoppy

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home