Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Tax Code

Dooce has solved one of the mysteries that's plagued me for the last several years.

I once worked as Training Coordinator for a large utility company which had two headquarters, one in Portland and one in Salt Lake City. As a result, there were a lot of Mormons employed by the company. I was told when I assumed the position that whenever I scheduled a morning training session or meeting that I must have a supply of Coke and Diet Coke on hand for the Mormons. Because these same Mormons eschewed the coffee and tea on hand claiming they never let caffeine pass their lips. For years I've wondered, "What the hell?!..." Now I see...a biblical loophole...

It just hit me: The Bible - The Spiritual Tax Code.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ashcroft resigned? Finally, some good news.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

oh how I love Dooce :) I've been sending her emails for a couple of years and she never responds but oh how I love her posts :)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home