Wednesday, February 23, 2005

You can take the girl out of the blog, but...


So I'm out walking around the downtown shopping district on my lunch hour on Tuesday. I ring the boyfriend on his cell, since he's also on his lunch break. I tell him I've left the office to take a little walk. He asks, "Are you shopping?" "Shopping??" "Yeah, you need to buy yourself a few souvenirs before we leave here." Hmm, that hadn't really occurred to me. A short while later, I wander into a cute store called Local Color. I've found several gift items there in the past. Lo and behold, but what do I see?... Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! that's great! I was wondering if you were going to rename your blog when you hit California. :) ~lizardek

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home