Monday, July 12, 2004

Romano's


This is my mother, taken on her 70th birthday last month. We had dinner at Romano's, my favorite restaurant here. (It's where I like to go for my birthday dinners, too.) If you're ever on St. Thomas, forget the restaurants in the guidebooks--ask your taxi driver to take you to Romano's. It's in an old house on a side street in a not-very-good neighborhood. You'll pull up outside and think, "Are you sure this is the place she recommended?" Sure is...but only if you like a small room with superb service and incredibly wonderful food. Tony Romano's colorful, funky art graces the walls. Check it out. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

WOW! She looks amazing. I hope I look that good at 70.

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! SHE DOES LOOK AMAZING!! I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR ABOUT 30 YEARS NOW BUT SHE LOOKS GREAT!
MSB

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home