Sunday, November 28, 2004

checkout

I've been losing myself in the following fiction for the last week or so:

Places to Look for a Mother - Finished last weekend.

Tomcat in Love - Finished earlier today.

Crossing to Safety - Just started it in the tub a short while ago.

About a Boy - Next up, if it can captivate me in spite of already having seen the film.

Breath, Eyes, Memory - for the Caribbean flavor...

All courtesy of our odd little library.

So, what have you got your nose buried in these days?

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

. . the authorof About a Boy is good - I've read several of his books . . the others I don't know - maybe over the xmas break I'll get to read a novel again. I haven't read for pleasure since school started and I'm usually polishing off a couple of books a week . . . ahhhh higher learning . . . How was tomcat in love? catchy title - I love it of course :) K

11:59 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Places to look for a mother is one of my favorite books! I bought it on a whim at a thrift store and have read it at least 4 times.

I liked about a boy, but I did read it before I saw the movie.

I'm not reading anything right now, which is unusual for me.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home