Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Gifty!

Thanks to RubborSol who created a cool, new gift exchange program she's calling "Gifty." The gift for my recipient is being mailed today. It was actually ready to be mailed on Monday, but when I went to type the address label I discovered I couldn't read my own writing! I finally remembered this morning to check the email that had the recipient's address in it.

I picked up the gift over the weekend, and the boyfriend started to use it! "Wait! That's not for us! That's for Gifty!" He rolled his eyes in that "you and your blogging" sort of way (but he smiles when he does it because he knows how much I love the blogosphere). He also shot me a look that said, "Why didn't you buy (one of these cool things) for us, too?" Mind reader that I am, I replied, "They only had one in stock." Hmmph.

"Round One" of Gifty is closed. But if you want to participate in Round Two, send an email to Leslie at RubberSol and she'll hook you up!

And if you miss getting snail mail, sign up for Hope's "Snail Mail Program." I did, and got an adorable card from her this week. Just don't forget to send one back... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Marilyn -
I'm so glad you participated this round! :) Can't wait to see what you receive!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home